Monday, November 3, 2008

What's Going on? (Marvin Gaye style!)

So this morning I decided to suck up to the social worker and took her a pastry from work. Lame, but efficient in terms of my overall plan to make her adore me. So far, so good. She informed me that I am allowed to tell people that I am bound by confidentiality so I can tell all the nosey people to bugger off. Which is awesome! The kiddos are doing well. Work was crazy. There is a bunch of drama about a guy that is sexually harrassing some of the partners as well as the customers. I don't want to be the one to get this guy fired, but something needs to happen because he is a walking lawsuit. Apparently there are even customers that won't come in when he is working because he makes them uncomfortable. Not surprising. I don't mind because it takes alot to offend me. I am just laid back that way. But other people....not so much. I feel bad for the guy. Divorced with kids and a low paying little hours job. I don't want to make excuses for his inappropriate behavior, but he is desperate for some lovin'. I don't know. But because of all this people are talking and the tension is building. Well, my Taco Bell is almost here so I am outta here. Don't forget to vote tomorrow!

1 comment:

Rob said...

Sounds like Joe and I need to go rough up lover boy Soprano style, maybe dump some hot Java on his face. And who says no one will read this, woman!?