Tuesday, November 11, 2008

If it's not a threesome, being in the middle sucks!

Lately Mom and sis have had some serious beef. I am tired of having mom gripe at me about sis and sis gripe at me about mom. It makes it especially hard when I agree with one's opinion more than the other. I realize that they both need to vent, but it is becoming increasingly difficult to remain non partisan. I wish mom could ease up a little, but at the same time I wish sis would grow up alot. I love them both and try to be supportive I just wish they would shut the bleep up sometimes. My life is difficult enough without the two of them always having drama. Don't get me wrong I LOVE drama, but over the weekend I was cornered by my sis' soon-too-be ex-mother in law where she proceeded to attempt to have me talk sis into something I don't agree with. Perhaps, this may serve as a wake up call to sis that if she doesn't shape up there could be more serious consequences than what we thought. I am a licsensed foster parent and am afraid, sometimes, that some of what I see and hear about I may be obligated to disclose. But these people are my family and I don't feel right about it. I really just want to be left out of this mess. I realize that, for some reason, people feel the need to unload their crap onto me; I guess I am a good listener or some such nonsense. But, honestly, I feel like there is rarely anyone who cares to listen to me and my problems, heartaches, fears, etc. Anyway, I have vented and am done. Fin.

Jen

1 comment:

Rob said...

HEY Woman! I been listening to you since I bought your wedding dress! :)