Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So this is me.....

I am twenty-nine years old and am happily married, not to that it hasn't been hard, but happy nonetheless. My husband, Joseph, and I are the proud foster parents of two beautiful boys. Becoming a foster parent has been a journey and it hasn't always been cheery. Within thirty-six hours we became parents to a five year old and a two year old. Can you imagine the changes?! But I wouldn't give them up for the world. To be honest, I wonder somedays how I lived without them. For their own protection I won't name names. I will just refer to them as the big guy and the little guy. That should suffice. Now for some "me" background. My parents were married for twenty-one years before they were divorced. Talk about a life changing event. I became my sister's guardian at nineteen; she was seventeen. My mom moved away and my dad married his girlfriend he met on the internet. I was bitter for a long time, but now I realize how much better things are. My dad is happy and mom is too, well as happy as she could ever be. I love my stepmother very much. My sister is a whack job! I love her sooo much but that b@#$h is crazy. She works two jobs and still is broke. She is pessimisstic and sarcastic and I love it! My sister lives in the same town as me and we talk every day several times a day. My husband's sister is the total opposite of mine. She's crazy too, but in a hearts and flowers princecharming kind of way. She has two kids and soon to be two ex-husbands. Not something she is proud of , but it is what it is. She has a new man that I really like. I hope all goes well. I have a tendency to butt into her personal life, so this time around I am going to try like hell to keep out. Well, that's all for now. I will post to vent and cheer in the upcoming days!

Jennie

2 comments:

Lynda said...

You know Jennie, your blog is being reviewed because you said a naughty word. I assume it's because of this that I cannot follow your blog. I keep trying to add it, but it won't let me. Go in and edit your blog and remove the naughty word. Keep it clean, Jennie! Love you!

Rob said...

Don't keep it clean, look at how bad mine can be! Be yourself!!!